Friday, April 24, 2009

My Adoption Today





I adopted a baby Leopard Gecko today! He's so cute! But he is a handful, he has a neurological disorder and he flips to the side a lot. He can't walk too amazingly, I heard that he doesn't hunt crickets too well, and he is not too great at sitting in one spot for too long. He gets up and starts to walk, always with a stumble. Poor lil guy, it's so sad. But I am going to love him and give him a cute name. Something like "Bacardi" or "Jager" or "Smirnoff" lol. Or maybe even "Tipsy", one of my favs. :) Can't wait to decorate his tank accordingly, once I figure his name out. My last leopard gecko was Cinderella and she lived in a pink castle. She would walk up the steps and even peer out the windows when she heard noises. :D So, here is to my "special" adoptee. xoxo lil man. :)

1 comment:

  1. Okay,I LOVE all animals BUT I have issues with reptiles. I don't hate them, they just scare me. And two days ago we had a lizard in the house, it was horrific. I caught it by putting a big tupperware bowl over it until Bryce, my son got home, and could set if free in the garden! I just wanted to thank you for the nice comment on my blog. I love watching doggie daycare at Petsmart. Besides the dogs, I love watching the people that hate working doggie daycare. Great free entertainment. Take care, Sue

    ReplyDelete